About Me

My photo
Lifestyle | KBeauty | Living with Multiple Sclerosis | Cancer Survivor | Beauty Blogger | My mind takes me to many places! Come along for the ride.


Twitter: @koreansoul77
Instagram: halfkoreangirl25

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Redesign - Running

I think I'm going to redesign my little spot on the internets soon. I've got a few ideas that I believe will work out well.

My running training has been at a standstill. The same running every day for the month or so. However, my friend did a triathlon this past weekend and she inspired me. So, I'm mixing up my running and weights! Woo hoo for being fit and eating right! 

I think I'll be ready for a half marathon (why push it?) by the end of the year. So, I'm going to register for one and hell or high water I'm doing it! Wish me luck and stay tuned for my crazy blogs! 


No comments:

Post a Comment