About Me

My photo
Lifestyle | KBeauty | Living with Multiple Sclerosis | Cancer Survivor | Beauty Blogger | My mind takes me to many places! Come along for the ride.


Twitter: @koreansoul77
Instagram: halfkoreangirl25

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Ankles and Ank-ouches

Today is day two of me sitting at home with ice on my ankles. I don't know what happened. I didn't run this weekend and I don't think I did anything more strenuous then usual but here I am. They don't think it's MS related because it's both ankles but I'm not so sure. I know it's a slim chance that there would be bilateral (both ankle) pain but it just feels odd.

This puts a little bit of a damper on the running but in the long run walking without pain > running. So, I will rest and a be a good girl. Tomorrow I try to brave work and see how I fare with the pain. I hope by tomorrow the pain is magically gone! That would be amazing!

At least I get to catch up on DVRd TV shows (BIG SMILE). 

No comments:

Post a Comment