About Me

My photo
Lifestyle | KBeauty | Living with Multiple Sclerosis | Cancer Survivor | Beauty Blogger | My mind takes me to many places! Come along for the ride.


Twitter: @koreansoul77
Instagram: halfkoreangirl25

Thursday, May 10, 2012

CPAPs Are Us

So, I got my cool machine yesterday. I'd put a picture up but honestly I don't want to put a picture up of it cause I don't like it lol.

I have it all set up and I wore it last night. Let me say that I really dislike the fact that I have to use this thing. Have I said that before? As I was saying, I wore it last night and I was able to sleep. That means after awhile I will get used to it. I don't know if I feel better yet. I can't really tell.

Also, I haven't had time to make my bag but bag making is gonna happy TONIGHT! YAY! This means that hopefully I will have a photo to show you of my brand new farmers market bag later this evening.

I am MUI excited about this! A friend at work also gave me some material that he had left over (yes a guy go with it). I'm going to make a bag out of this as well! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment