About Me

My photo
Lifestyle | KBeauty | Living with Multiple Sclerosis | Cancer Survivor | Beauty Blogger | My mind takes me to many places! Come along for the ride.


Twitter: @koreansoul77
Instagram: halfkoreangirl25

Friday, May 18, 2012

Paleo Diet for the Win!

For everyone who is not aware at this point - I have been actively doing the Paleo diet for about two months now. I have touted that I feel better, have more energy, and really enjoy it in general! For those who are wondering, no Paleo is not a re-naming of the Atkins diet. I recommend this website (and Mark's book) to get a better hold on Paleo if you're interested. Mark's site is Mark's Daily Apple which has a lot of resource information as well as Mark's blog.

As for people who don't believe Paleo works, here is a news report reporting on a study that compared the Mediterranean Diet to Paleo Click to see the news News Report. Here is a second report (same news station) that discusses Saturated Fat/Red Meat Saturated Fats!

It's also not hard to eat or find things to eat with out all the processed garbage. Go to farmers markets, find local farms and producers of things like eggs and meat, and get moving. I feel better then I have in a long time and I'm enjoying the diet a lot (smile).

I *did* make some oatmeal raisin cookies last night but I made them to be given away. I ate one but I don't think that's going to off me anytime soon lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment