About Me

My photo
Lifestyle | KBeauty | Living with Multiple Sclerosis | Cancer Survivor | Beauty Blogger | My mind takes me to many places! Come along for the ride.


Twitter: @koreansoul77
Instagram: halfkoreangirl25

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

January 2015 Boxycharm Unboxing and Review - Spoilers

This is my unboxing and review of the January 2015 Boxycharm subscription box. Boxycharm is a monthly subscription service which sends you five full sized products a month. The cost is a bit more than Ipsy or Birchbox ($21.00 plus tax for Florida residents) but I think it’s well worth the money. Check them out here http://www.boxycharm.com/

Now on to all the things!





It’s official that I love this subscription service. I love these Pur-lisse Skin Sparkle Flash Tattoos (1 sheet - $12.00). I used them at Halloween this past year and I got so many compliments. They look nice on and I can’t wait to use these. 


Mirabella Face Prime (full-sized product $29.00), infuses your skin with Vitamin E while minimizing the appearance of large pores and fine lines. The product is a clear gel with a texture that reminds me of the Hourglass Mineral Primer. The only potential problem I see is that it is scented. It’s a light smell and not offensive but I’m not fond of overly scented products. I’ll patch test it and see how my face reacts. 



We have two Beauty For Real product’s in this box. The first is The Perfect Pencil (full-sized product $14.00) and they tout it as the only lip liner you will ever need. The claim is that this Pencil special shade compliments and enhances the natural shape of your lips for the perfect pout. It is a nice reddish brown color but I’m not sure it will go with every shade. I’ll try it with a few shades tonight.





Our second Beauty For Real Product is the True Color Lip Cream in “Always There” (full-sized product $22.00). This color is said to enhance and define lip color for a gorgeous natural look. I like the color and it looks pretty close to this year’s Pantone color of the year. The cream is very opaque but it is sticky so if you don’t like sticky you won’t like this product. It also has a mirror on the tube which is handy if you keep this in your purse or in a pocket for touch ups. 






The last product makes me way happier than it should. This is the Tarte Maracuja Bronzing Serum (full-sized product $47.00). The Maracuja Bronzing Serum claims to hydrate and even skin tone to help fight signs of aging for a firmer, brighter appearance. The gradual self-tanning complex delivers instant radiance as it naturally bronzes for a healthy, glowing complexion. This also has a scent but it smells natural and medicinal and not perfumy. The serum is clear and goes on very smooth. I am totally excited about this product and I’m going to patch test it today. 






I love this month’s box and I have to say that Boxycharm is my favorite subscription box. What did you guys think of your boxes?

No comments:

Post a Comment