About Me

My photo
Lifestyle | KBeauty | Living with Multiple Sclerosis | Cancer Survivor | Beauty Blogger | My mind takes me to many places! Come along for the ride.


Twitter: @koreansoul77
Instagram: halfkoreangirl25

Friday, January 16, 2015

January 2015 3b Bag Review! Spoilers!

This is my January 2015 3b Beauty bag review. 3b is a monthly Asian Beauty Bag subscription which sends you 5 Asian beauty products (Sample sized to full sized) for only $12.00 a month. Check them out here https://the3bbox.com/. They are a new company and this is their second monthly bag so let’s get to ALL THE THINGS! 


So, first thing I saw (of course) was this Tony Moly product. How could you miss it? I also know what this is because I see it all the time. This is the Tony Moly Peach Hand Cream and is a full sized product. If you’re unfamiliar with the Tony Moly fruit hand creams I’m here to tell you they’re great. They smell amazing and are really hydrating. I didn’t buy the peach hand cream because I’m not a fan of fake peach smells but I shouldn't have worried. This smells amazingly like fresh peaches. I just love it. 



The second product is the My Beauty Diary Hyaluronic Acid Mask. This is a Taiwanese mask which restores moisture. I have not used any My Beauty Diary products but I have been going mask happy lately. This will be the next mask I use. 


The Heroine Make Volume & Curl Mascara is a waterproof Japanese Mascara. I have not used this brand before either but I am not opening this just yet because I am trying out a Dior mascara at the moment. As soon as I do I’ll post a review (wow…that rhymed). 


I am super excited to try the Laneige Firming Sleeping Pack. Laneige is a Korean brand and this mask is said to restore intense moisture as well as sealing it in overnight. I will use this tonight. 


Last but not least is the Nature Republic Flower Jelly Drop Gloss. Again another product I will not be opening right away because I have a ton of lip products open right now. I’m also not a fan of flavored lip glosses so we will see how this one fares. 


That’s my 3b bag for January! The second bag was great and I can’t wait to see how they grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment