About Me

My photo
Lifestyle | KBeauty | Living with Multiple Sclerosis | Cancer Survivor | Beauty Blogger | My mind takes me to many places! Come along for the ride.


Twitter: @koreansoul77
Instagram: halfkoreangirl25

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Update on MS, Cancer, and Venting.

This blog is an update on my MS, Cancer, and people who annoy me.

First the MS. My MS has been doing pretty good overall! I really expected to have a flare after all the stress on my body after the cancer, chemo, and everything else that goes along with the cancer. However, no flare and I don’t think there will be one anytime soon. I’m pretty happy that my MS seems to be going along well. I am really fatigued lately and that could be the MS or it could be from the loss of stamina from the cancer (seriously all my muscles went away, it’s crazy). Either way, it’s slowly getting better and I’m very happy about that!

I am still taking Copaxone (40mg 3x a week) and it’s still working well for me. During my chemo they let me continue to use my Copaxone and this makes me even more confident in my decision to use Copaxone. As a side note, I am not telling you to take Copaxone and I’m not making any claims that this will be the best choice for you. It works for me and it’s my best choice – smile.

My last chemotherapy infusion was February 7 2014 and I’ve been in official remission since February 21 2014. I have been seeing my Oncologist every three months give-or-take for genetic testing to make sure I’m still in remission. I just had my 9 month appointment and STILL NO CANCER! Yay! Merry Christmas to me!

I still have after effects such as my eyes (I still have monthly injections) and my stamina but my problems are improving. I am happy to be where I am though in my recovery.

Now a little vent – I’m so tired of people complaining about everything. I mean everything. Yes life sucks sometimes and bad things happen. I’m not saying you can’t be sad or angry about things in your life. What I am saying is that being down, upset, and angry is no way to live. Life isn’t perfect but it is amazing and beautiful too. You’re missing out on all the great things out there if you live your life by focusing on the bad.

 Stop the moaning and complaining and start living.

No comments:

Post a Comment