About Me

My photo
Lifestyle | KBeauty | Living with Multiple Sclerosis | Cancer Survivor | Beauty Blogger | My mind takes me to many places! Come along for the ride.


Twitter: @koreansoul77
Instagram: halfkoreangirl25

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Boxycharm December 2014 Unboxing and Review. Spoilers!

Hi again all! It’s very close to Christmas but I wanted to put up this review of the December Boxycharm subscription box. I have to say I love Boxycharm, you got full sized products, and I always find that I like or love most of the box. It is more pricy then Birchbox or Ipsy at $23.00 (plus tax if you live in Florida) but the extra $13.00 is well worth it. Check them out here http://www.boxycharm.com/.

As always, I buy this box with my own money – so if it sucks I’ll tell ya!




I was really happy with this month’s box. The subscription boxes have been knocking it out of the park lately. If it’s because it’s December so be it! I’m getting my money’s worth – smile. Which brings me to my first item the Be a Bombshell lip Product. No seriously they’re calling it a lip product. This is full-sized and retails for $14.00. This is a long lasting color which has a high shine and smooth finish. The color I got is Hot Damn - no really, it’s Hot Damn. I am loving all the red lip products I have been getting, but I’m really jonesing for some nudes. This lipstick is going into my normal rotation though. No funky smell and it goes on very smoothly. 





Next we have Eva NYC Hair Products hairspray. This is a travel-sized product and retails from $7.00 - $12.00. I haven’t used this yet because I don’t use much hairspray. It has a perfumed smell. Not like a normal hairspray smell. It is an aerosol and not a pump which is kind of an eh for me (let’s try to save the environment). Some people don’t have that issue though. 


This product is amazing. I was looking at purchasing myself some Esquido lashes (check them out here) because I wear false lashes when I go out (my outer lashes lay flat against my upper water line). These are Lina Lashes Luxury Mink Lashes full-sized of course, and retail for $30.00. The lashes are made out of Siberian mink fur, 100% hand made, and gathered without harming the animals (YAY). I love these things. They look so natural on and the feel is just amazing. The biggest plus for me is that you can use them over and over. Huge win. 


I got another brush! This is the Mistura Beauty Solutions Retractable Beauty Brush full sized and retails for $19.99. It’s a great little brush, soft on your face, and puts on product well. Such a great travel brush for my luggage!




Now, this full sized Coastal Scents Revealed Palette is amazing. This is a full-sized palette and retails for $39.99. I’ve seen that in the past Boxycharm has included Costal Scents Palette’s but I was not sure if they were high quality or not. A full palette of garbage isn’t a great deal no matter how big it is. The Costal Scents Palette is not garbage at all. The colors are creamy, highly pigmented, and I see no fall out. I have swatched a few of the colors so you can see just how pigmented they are. It has a variety of finishes (matte, satin, shimmer) and a great selection of colors. I am so happy that I received this palette and I’ve already used it a few times. I dare to say that I’m enjoying this palette much more then my Urban Decay Naked. 

  


I was more than happy with this box. I have to say that since I’ve subscribed Boxycharm has blown me away. If you have to pick only one box to subscribe to and you enjoy full sized products, I would 100% recommend Boxycharm. 


Have a Merry Christmas everyone! Also, don’t forget to check out the massive Kbeauty blog hop giveaway here Korean Beauty Blog Hop Giveaway!  Tons of product’s to win! Who doesn’t want Korean Beauty products?! 



1 comment:

  1. I love my box too! However I got some hair oil *the bottle was busted* and my lip color was shameless and it was a crayon. I am super jelly of the hairspray!

    ReplyDelete