About Me

My photo
Lifestyle | KBeauty | Living with Multiple Sclerosis | Cancer Survivor | Beauty Blogger | My mind takes me to many places! Come along for the ride.


Twitter: @koreansoul77
Instagram: halfkoreangirl25

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Memebox Christmas Collection #2 My Holiday Glam Unboxing and Review - Spoilers!

We wish you a Merry Christmas we wish you a (humming). It’s that time of year! I love this time of year and this year I am so happy to be celebrating my first Christmas cancer free since my diagnosis. 

That was a pretty random way to start this review huh? So, as the title says this is my unboxing and review of the Memebox Christmas Collection #2 My Holiday Glam. For those who are not familiar with Memebox they are this awesome company that puts beauty stuff in boxes and then (after you scramble to buy it) they send you said pink box (yes its pink). All of the beauty products are Korean (how cool is that – seriously) and vary from skin care to makeup to accessories. The prices of the boxes start at $25.00 and go up from there. You also have to pay shipping which varies depending on if you want standard or express shipping. Also, this stuff comes from Korean so be prepared to wait a bit for it! 

Now on to ALL THE THINGS!




BB CREAM! Do you know that BB and CC creams are what got me looking at Korean Beauty products in the first place but that this is the ONLY BB cream I have? Oh my how things went off the rails… The Deoproce White Flower B.B. Cream SPF 35 PA+++ is enriched with a blend of lotus, lily, and peony extracts. Not only is it moisturizing and protective but it also helps to perfect your complexion and balance your tone. I received shade 22 and it’s perfect for me which I find funny because normally it’s a real chore to find the right shade. Maybe…I have more of a Korean complexion then I thought.
 

Since I saw these next - I opened them up. As a side note, these things were packaged like they contained national secrets. These are the Eclipse Poppy red & Fresh Green nail polishes. I haven’t used these yet but the colors are very Christmas-esque. I’m going to do my nails this weekend so we shall see.


The Peripera Wholly Deep Jewel Pot #6 Burgundy is a multi-angle jewel glitter that contains real diamond and amethyst powder. I love this stuff. I know it might be a bold color for some but what’s life without risks right? Right. 
 


I was really excited to see a Vivito product in this box. I’ve come to love Vivito lipsticks through Memebox and was excited to try a tint. The Vivito Painting Jelly Tint RD02 Squeeze Cherry does not disappoint. I opened the box and then the container and then realized it’s like jello (starry eyes). I think it’s one of the coolest products I have seen. I love new and interesting things. It still has to work but wow if it also has something cool about it I can fall in love. 



This Dearberry Rockcat Girl Waterproof Pencil Liner in Purple scared me when I read it was in purple. I didn’t have to worry though. The color looks almost brown, goes on smooth, and is 100% waterproof. It doesn’t say this on the product card but it’s has some glitter. It’s very fine glitter and subtle but just a warning to those who aren’t fond of it. 


And the last cool and fun product from my box is this Cool Enough Studio The Mirror. It’s a cute small mirror which is perfect for checking on your eye or lip makeup or just a touch up. It’s small, light, and really rather cute. I know I’ll be using it. 


This is another Memebox that I really enjoyed. I’m not too sure about the nail polishes but we’ll see how they look once I apply them.



No comments:

Post a Comment