About Me

My photo
Lifestyle | KBeauty | Living with Multiple Sclerosis | Cancer Survivor | Beauty Blogger | My mind takes me to many places! Come along for the ride.


Twitter: @koreansoul77
Instagram: halfkoreangirl25

Monday, December 8, 2014

Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence 3 day update.

This is a quick update on my use of the Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence. I had a very bad reaction to dr. brandt glow face resurfacer and needed to calm down my face. These are my before and after photos for the left and right sides of my face. It looks as if the irritation is going down and the right side of my face actually looks like the lovely raised bumps are almost gone. The tone also seems to be evening out on both sides of my face. Not bad for 3 days. I’ll update this at day 7.



No comments:

Post a Comment