About Me

My photo
Lifestyle | KBeauty | Living with Multiple Sclerosis | Cancer Survivor | Beauty Blogger | My mind takes me to many places! Come along for the ride.


Twitter: @koreansoul77
Instagram: halfkoreangirl25

Friday, December 12, 2014

Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence 7 Day Update

This blog is going to be another short and sweet update on my use of the Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence. For those who did not read my last post about this product, I had a very bad reaction to a product I tried (never randomly put something on your face that you don’t research is what I figured out). It just so happens that as I was having this reaction I had also just received the Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence. Since this product was purported to help angry skin (and I researched the ingredients) I thought, let’s do this!
 

Now, I have been looking at myself in the mirror daily and I have seen improvement, but… putting the pictures side by side helps me appreciate how much my face has improved. I honestly can’t believe the difference. The reaction I had to the glow overnight refinisher is gone and the redness is either gone dramatically reduced. I do still have some discoloration but it’s only been 7 days and with these results I cannot wait to see what my face looks like after two weeks. I am very impressed with how this product has performed for me. 





No comments:

Post a Comment