About Me

My photo
Lifestyle | KBeauty | Living with Multiple Sclerosis | Cancer Survivor | Beauty Blogger | My mind takes me to many places! Come along for the ride.


Twitter: @koreansoul77
Instagram: halfkoreangirl25

Monday, November 10, 2014

Just Keep Swimming

Today (tomorrow really because I'm writing this on the 9th) I will have my 31st eye injection. I feel like this is some kind of milestone for me. I don't know why it seems that way to be honest. I do know that I would like them to stop - laugh. They do work very well and are worth the twice monthly pain (two eyes). I mean it's that or be blind. So it was pretty easy to make the choice to have needles jabbed in my eyes (seems pretty anti-vision to me actually).

Why am I posting this? Well, I'm glad you asked! I wanted to let everyone know that even though I have Multiple Sclerosis, I've battled cancer, and I have needles jabbed into my eyes monthly - I still love my life. I love every stinking minute of it. I've made great friends (have great friends) have great family and continue to enjoy my life. 

Am I the same as a year and a half ago? Not by a long shot, but changing is part of life. Change is exciting and scary all at the same time. 

I want to say that things get tough; things can suck so badly that you don't know if you can handle it. I get it. I've lived it, but I'm here to say that you can handle it. You can laugh. You can have fun. You can just keep swimming - smile.  

No comments:

Post a Comment