About Me

My photo
Lifestyle | KBeauty | Living with Multiple Sclerosis | Cancer Survivor | Beauty Blogger | My mind takes me to many places! Come along for the ride.


Twitter: @koreansoul77
Instagram: halfkoreangirl25

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Girls Rule and I Am So Excited!

Ok, FIRST the reason I am so excited. I am getting my first Boxycharm! Boxycharm is just like Birchbox but a little more expensive (I have to pay tax here in Florida so it works out to just over $22.00 for me) but the higher price tag includes more full sized products. This means I will have a Boxycharm review up soon. Yay for subscription boxes! 

Actually, I'll have more Birchbox, Ipsy, MemeBox, and Boxycharm reviews as I start receiving them. I HAD to get MemeBox...it's Korean... (laugh).

Now on to why girls rock (other than the obvious reasons). My lovely dining room table has been wobbly and by wobbly I mean it's going to fall apart. It's been like that for at least a year but I've been to sick (chemo) to do much about it. I'm having a party today (late Halloween/Birthday Party for my friend) and I got a wild hair up my ass and decided "I'm going to see why the table is shaking". Now, I'm feeling better but I still have crappy stamina and get sore easy, but here I am thinking it's a good idea to crawl on the floor. 

Well, I figure out that the table legs, which are screwed to a piece of wood which then attaches to the table, are loose. And then...I took them apart. Oh yes, took them apart with the help of my 73 year old Korean Oma (mother - well mommy actually but I like calling her Oma instead of Oma-ne). 

And this, my friends, is what a table leg looks like when you take it off the table. 


You can see how loose the screws are. Hell, they're over 1/4 of an inch off of the wood! 

This is what a flipped over table without one leg looks like. 


After tightening both legs, installing them back onto the table, and putting the table back upright this is what we have, 

TADA! 


I'm very proud that we could do this! Women Rock! 

And...this is my dog Kobe trying to help. 




He looks like the devil...because he is... (laughing). 


No comments:

Post a Comment