About Me

My photo
Lifestyle | KBeauty | Living with Multiple Sclerosis | Cancer Survivor | Beauty Blogger | My mind takes me to many places! Come along for the ride.


Twitter: @koreansoul77
Instagram: halfkoreangirl25

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Boxycharm November 2014 Unboxing and Review

Hi everyone! This is my review for the November Boxycharm box. This is my first Boxycharm and I have to say that I’m very impressed. If you don’t know Boxycharm is a monthly beauty subscription service which gives you deluxe to full sized samples each month. The cost per month is $21.00 and if you live in Florida you have to pay taxes (I live here so I had to pay taxes). If you have not received your box and you want to be surprised please stop reading here. 




The first thing I saw and grabbed out of the box (because it was huge) is this Keven.Murphy Color.Bug. This is a full sized product and retails from $20.00 - $25.00. This is a color chalk which you wipe on and wash out easily at the end of the night. My bug is in silver and while I have not tried this yet I’m really excited to try it. 




I was so excited to see this MicaBeauty Eye Primer(who am I kidding when I opened the box I was excited – I really need to get this lighting fixed so I can video my facial reactions). This is a full sized product and it retails for $44.95. This is a waterproof primer for eye shadow. The consistency is really nice and it goes on smoothly with no creasing. I used this for some eye shadow and it worked perfectly. I’m a huge Urban Decay Primer Potion fan but this outperformed that. I think I may have found a new primer. 




I smeared this bellapierre Shimmer Powder on my hand as soon as I opened it. This is a full sized product and retails for $14.99. This is a mineral powder and adds a really nice shimmer to your eyes (or like me wherever you want to be shimmery). 




I continued my boxgasm with this TARINA TARANTINO Eyelicity Glitter Liner. This liner is full sized and retails for $16.00. I almost bought a similar product at The Makeup Show this past weekend and I am so glad I did not. I love this shimmery eyeliner. You can use a little to make your eyes look larger or completely glam your eyes up to the high heavens. 



I saved this one for last on purpose. This is the OFRA Cosmetics Pressed Blush in paradise pink. This OFRA Blush is full sized with a retail value of $24.95. This color looks a bit dark in the pan and if you’re very light skinned it won’t work for you (or maybe it will depends on the look you like). I however, love the tint and again, almost bought a blush in the same tone this weekend. Boxycharm was psychic for me this month! 




Here is a swatch off all the colors blush, eye liner, and the shimmer in that order from bottom to top.



I am in love with this box. If this is the type of product’s I can expect from Boxycharm then I am going to be having a boxgasm every month. They hit this one out of the park for me and I can’t wait until December's box. 

No comments:

Post a Comment