About Me

My photo
Lifestyle | KBeauty | Living with Multiple Sclerosis | Cancer Survivor | Beauty Blogger | My mind takes me to many places! Come along for the ride.


Twitter: @koreansoul77
Instagram: halfkoreangirl25

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

I've been a bad bad girl...

Wow! I have been gone for a very long time. My life has been pretty interesting since my last post and I'm going going to try (probably miserably) to condense it into a short blog post.

For those that don't know I had a long fight with Leukemia which started in June of 2013 (Acute Promyelocitic Leukemia to be specific). On Feb 21 2014 I was told I was in remission (yay clapping). I foolishly thought I was going to spring back right away and feel amazing. Bwhahahahaha.

I lost most if not all of my muscle tone, my stamina was done, and we won't talk about the needles being jabbed into my eyes monthly. My legs are literally the smallest they have ever been..in my life. It's taken me from Feb till October (right now) to get my stamina up to an acceptable level. Acceptable meaning I don't want to die if I go shopping. Actually, I can actually walk 2 miles now YAY.

It's really interesting to see your muscles growing back. It's actually pretty weird but amazing at the same time.

I'm single after four years. I've only talked about my boyfriend a handful of times on here. It ended abruptly but it's not a bad thing that it's over. Truth be told if I wouldn't have gotten cancer I think it would have been over a while ago.

I've been obsessed with makeup! No, seriously. I'm going to post some makeup blogs in the future. I might even do a little filming for youtube (we'll see). I'm about to do a crazy sephora run because

  1. I haven't used makeup in over a year and a lot of it has dried out or gone missing 
  2. I have rosacea, which is this lovely immune system reaction (hm and I have MS) that makes your face red (think sunburn) and break out  
So, I'm sorry all but you'll have to listen to me ramble about makeup from time to time. 

And the last topic I'll mention is my MS. My MS is doing really well. I've switched to the 40mg Copaxone injection, which is a three times a week injection. I was not going to switch at first but I decided to give it a try because the three times a week seemed to be a better option then a daily injection while I was dealing with my cancer. So far it's worked very well for me. 

That's my quick update and I'm back to blogging so keep an eye out (smile). 

No comments:

Post a Comment