About Me

My photo
Lifestyle | KBeauty | Living with Multiple Sclerosis | Cancer Survivor | Beauty Blogger | My mind takes me to many places! Come along for the ride.


Twitter: @koreansoul77
Instagram: halfkoreangirl25

Monday, April 16, 2012

Date Night Shock and Awe

My guy and I went out on a date last night. I made the mistake of saying "I want to do things with you." which was me expressing that I wanted to be with him and say go to a farmers market or walk in the park (girl things). What he heard was "You suck! We never go on dates". So, he made it a point of going on a date with me last night. Which was a surprise and very sweet (awe part).

Not wanting to drive all over the place, we stayed pretty close to where I live. Since I've been on a diet I thought something horrible would be good to eat (BIG SMILE). This means we went to Chili's (laughing). No, he's not cheap. I could have asked to go anywhere but Chili's was what I was craving, and I didn't want him to spend a lot of money. We have other things to do later in the month!

We have Fajitas, he has a beer, I have a diet coke. We laugh, we joke, we talk, we tell stories of our weekends and I talk about the amazing farmers market/plant show I went too.

He gets the bill and it's $45 (this is where the record would skip if this was a bad sitcom - and for those keeping track the shock part).

Pardon?

Somehow, we spent $45 on food at Chili's. We should have gone somewhere else for that price! What the hell did we eat? GOLD Fajitas?! Better have been grass fed Kobe Beef! I like Chili's but what the hell did we pay for?

We're going to Cafe Tu Tu Tango next and actually eating something interesting for forty-five bucks! (Yes I would have cooked, but it was a date and he wanted to take me out. I could have cooked a feast for that much! Next time...)


No comments:

Post a Comment