About Me

My photo
Lifestyle | KBeauty | Living with Multiple Sclerosis | Cancer Survivor | Beauty Blogger | My mind takes me to many places! Come along for the ride.


Twitter: @koreansoul77
Instagram: halfkoreangirl25

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Unboxing of the 3b Beauty Subscription box for Feb 2015 - Spoilers!

I love Korean Beauty products. Not only do they use more natural and high-end ingredients but they’re Korean. Who could not love something Korean – smile? This is my unboxing of the 3b beauty subscription box (bag really) for February 2015. 3b (beauty, beyond, borders) is a monthly subscription service which provides five Asian beauty products to your front door (gotta spice it up a little here). They are usually deluxe sized samples but they seem to include one full sized product every month. They are $13.00 a month and you can check them out here https://the3bbox.com/ 

Now All The Things! 



First thing out of my lovely purple satchel is this Etude House Collagen Moistfull Essence. For those unfamiliar with Asian beauty will probably say “What is an essence?”. In a nut shell essence helps your skin at the cellular level to turnover old skin cells (I’ll post a full Korean Skin Care breakdown soon). Everyone knows I love my Benton HighContent Snail Bee Essence and I’m not sure I want to try another. However, I hear great things about Etude house. 


Now this I’ve been eyeing to try for a while now. The Banila co. Clean It Zero Cleansing Blam hypoallergenic and goes from a solid balm into an oil on the skin. We all know that oil breaks up makeup the best and I hear that Clean it Zero breaks up makeup like no one’s business and works for sensitive skin. As we all know my skin is a schizophrenic off their meds at times so I am super excited to try this. 


Now we have actual oil! The Laneige Perfect Pore Cleansing Oil uses coconut oil to break up water proof makeup as well as excess oil and sebum on the skin. I know it might seem counterintuitive but oil is a very good cleanser for your skin. Used properly it will not cause blemishes or breakouts. It actually works to sooth and calm the skin from acne and sensitivity. I say used properly because…if you pour the whole bottle on your face you’re probably going to have a problem. 


I’m so glad I got these Skinfood Oil Control Film Sheets because I need them in my life. I’m going on a trip in April and I love having the blotting sheets for those times when my face is a bit shiny. Since my skin is dry if I use powder to try to get rid of shine I can get that cakey/dry look. Not a good look for me. Blotting papers are the key to keeping the shine away without ruining makeup. 


This my friends is worth the price of the bag and then some. The Mizon Snail Repair Eye Cream is a product I was literally going to buy online this week. This eye cream contains 80% snail mucin is all-natural, cruelty-free, and is anti-microbial with included anti-oxidants, proteins, and glycolic acid. I am almost out of eye cream so this is perfect timing. 3b must be reading my mind.


I really love this subscription service. It provides people with Asian beauty products which they wouldn’t be exposed to normally and is a great value. I love trying new things and while I enjoy other subscription boxes this one is totally different in a really good way. If you’re looking for something different then the norm go I highly recommend the 3b beauty box.

No comments:

Post a Comment