About Me

My photo
Lifestyle | KBeauty | Living with Multiple Sclerosis | Cancer Survivor | Beauty Blogger | My mind takes me to many places! Come along for the ride.


Twitter: @koreansoul77
Instagram: halfkoreangirl25

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

April 2015 Boxycharm Unboxing - Spoilers!

It’s that time again! Subscription boxes galore!!!!!!! (the crowd goes wild). I’m sorry I haven’t posted in awhile but I’ve been in Chicago doing things and stuff. I was able to visit a few amazing places and pick up some great makeup (Kryolan people). I will be blogging about that this week as well. My friend and I also caught the plague/ebola in Chicago so as I write this I’m highly medicated and sudefeded (not a word) up. So, try to stay with me! 

Our first unboxing is Boxycharm! Which I realize I have been neglecting. Sorry about that! For those who do not know Boxycharm is a monthly makeup subscription service that provides you with five full-sized beauty items. Yep all full-sized. It does cost a bit more then Birchbox or Ipsy at $21.00 (plus tax if you live in Florida) but it is worth it in my opinion. If you want to check them out this is where you can do that http://www.boxycharm.com/

Now all the things! 


First we have the Harvey Prince Mini Roller Fragrance in the scent Hello – retail value $21.00. So, I have a horrible cold/plague/ebola and while I can smell it I’m not sure you should trust what I say at the moment. To me it smells musky with a slight floral undertone. I’m usually spot-on with scents and I smell gardenia but again – don’t trust my nose right now. I would wear this and I’m not one for overly flowery scents. Overall I really like this rollerball. 



Next is the Cool way Smoothing Lotion – retail $24.95. The Lotion is in a spray bottle and smells like cherry cough syrup (no I’m not taking cherry cough syrup). I have not decided if I want to wear my hair curly or straight. Lately I’ve been letting it curl up so on a straight type of day I will use this product and see if it’s worth the price tag. 


I am happy to see this Vincent Longo Duo Lip Pencil in chocolate and naked – retail $26.00. I’m in need of lip pencils and this one fits the bill for my nude phase (currently going through this phase for my lips). The pencil goes on smooth, the product is creamy, and they’re opaque. They did not smudge easily and lasted all day for me. 




Chocolate on the top. Naked on the bottom.

Next we have the OFRA Derma Mineral Powder in Pink Sapphire – retail $35.00. This is a loose powder, which contains natural sunscreen and can be used for the face and body. This is very shimmery so if you’re not into being shimmery this is not for you. I love it though and I think it will add some lovely shimmer to certain looks. You don’t get the full idea of how shimmery this is in the photos but wow it’s shimmery! 





I was so excited to see the Costal Scents Revealed 2 Palette – retail $39.95. I have the Reveled pallet and I love it. The Reveled 2 pallet expands on the first and has a lot of opaque colors that can be combined for a number of great eye looks. The shadows are creamy, not powdery, and there is little to no fallout. The first Pallet really rivaled my Naked palette for my favorite numeral palette and that is saying a lot. 




That’s my Boxycharm box for this month. I am very happy with this box and I’m going to use all of the products. I have to say Boxycharm is my favorite beauty subscription box. I am rarely disappointed with the products and the price point is always there. Great job Boxycharm. What do you guys think of the box this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment