About Me

My photo
Lifestyle | KBeauty | Living with Multiple Sclerosis | Cancer Survivor | Beauty Blogger | My mind takes me to many places! Come along for the ride.


Twitter: @koreansoul77
Instagram: halfkoreangirl25

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Birchbox Mach 2015 Unboxing


Guess what this is? An unboxing of the March 2015 Birchbox (applause). You know the drill right? Birchbox is a monthly beauty subscription (check them out at www.birchbox.com) that sends you 5 sample-sized products. The box is $10.00 a month and well worth that price in my opinion. 

Now all the things! 


Supergoop! Daily Correct CC Cream SPF 35+ full-sized product $32.00. First off this name is epic. Who came up with this name? The name is amazing. The Supergoop! CC cream is said to be the next generation of CC Cream. More lightweight than its prequel and easier to blend, the fragrance-free formula acts as both a primer and a foundation. It smooth’s fine lines and uneven skin and provides SPF protection. Plus, this all-in-one velvety cream comes in a range of self-adjusting shades to suit a variety of skin tones.


I have not tried this product yet. I’m taking a trip in two weeks and I’m tying not to have a weird skin reaction. I will try it as soon as I get back. The sample is very small so I’m not sure I’ll be able to give you a complete review but I will try. 

Up next is the Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant full-sized product $26.00. The Paula’s Choice Skin perfection Liquid Exfoliant contains BHA that is a clinically proven blemish treatment that also increases collagen production for smoother skin. 


I was excited to see this product in the box. I haven’t tried any Paula’s Choice products but have really wanted too. However, I have not (again) tried this product because of my upcoming trip. Sorry guys! My reviews are all over the place this month! 

Can you guess if I’ve used the Yes To™ Cucumbers Hypoallergenic Facial Wipes (full-sized product $5.99)? These facial wipes are oil-free and designed to keep your skin fresh and clean even when your sink and bathroom shelf are out of reach. These 98 percent natural wipes pull triple-duty as a cleanser, exfoliator, and moisturizer, all in a handy pocket-sized package. Organic cucumber extract removes dead skin cells and relieves puffiness, while aloe vera soothes and hydrates skin. Green tea’s dual antioxidant and astringent properties help to ease troubled skin and prevent unexpected breakouts. I am actually going to use these on my trip so I will have a review when I get back.


Now on to something I have tired. The Mirenesse Mattfinity Lip Rouge full-sized product $29.00 in the color Seoul (this is the perfect color FYI). This is a matte finish product that also is said to promote hydration. The claims were correct was not drying when I wore it. I also love the color. Overall a great product but would I pay $29.00 for it? I’m not so sure I would. 




The last product in my Birchbox is the Beauty Protector Protect & Oil full-sized product $25.95. The Beauty Protector lightweight hair oil protects against UV rays and heat damage without leaving a heavy or stiff feeling to the hair. I have used this product and it’s ok. I’m not a huge fan of the smell and I really don’t see much difference between this and other hair oil products. I’m going to use it for a few more days to give it time to grow on me but as of now – it’s good but nothing special. 


Birchbox unboxing complete! I’d be interested to know what others got in their boxes this month. I really do enjoy Birchbox and for the price it can’t be beat. I’m also enjoying the new design each month. So, what did you guys think of your boxes? 

No comments:

Post a Comment