About Me

My photo
Lifestyle | KBeauty | Living with Multiple Sclerosis | Cancer Survivor | Beauty Blogger | My mind takes me to many places! Come along for the ride.


Twitter: @koreansoul77
Instagram: halfkoreangirl25

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Gonna Make Some Flour

Weird huh? Yep I am going to try to make flour in my Ninja. Yes, I have a Ninja kitchen system. Yes, the Ninja from the infomercial. For those of you who are not familiar with the Ninja this is what it looks like.




I do realize I should take a picture of my own Ninja but it is 6:45am as I write this. If I go out to my kitchen now to pull out the Ninja my lovely boxer dogs will decide it's time to wake up. Once this happens mayhem will ensue. 

This includes running in the yard, wanting to eat lizards, and trying to sit on me to squish me. So, this morning after the mayhem I will post some pictures of me making flour. It's also not nice to make flour so early that I scare sleeping Korean women. 

(shudder)

What kind of flour am I going to make? Masa flour! I'm making pupusas today. Well, I'm going to attempt to make pupusas today. Pupusas are dish from El Salvador. I got exposed to them by a co-worker and I wanted to see if I could make it myself. I mistakenly bought Masa that wasn't fully flour and I'm going to use my Ninja to make it into flour. Hopefully this works (laugh). If not it's off to the grocery store with me. 

I will chronicle my attempts later on!

No comments:

Post a Comment