About Me

My photo
Lifestyle | KBeauty | Living with Multiple Sclerosis | Cancer Survivor | Beauty Blogger | My mind takes me to many places! Come along for the ride.


Twitter: @koreansoul77
Instagram: halfkoreangirl25

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Consequences

I think that some people get so used to not having consequences that they become complacent in life. If nothing you do, good or bad, illicit any consequence, how will you learn?

I think this is a problem with our society in general. So many whiny people who except things to be exactly how they like it, and instead of being told "No" they are placated. This only teaches them that if they whine enough they will get what they want.

I think this breeds an environment of entitlement. Why, as a nation would we accept this as the status quo?

I find it ridiculous that I am about to provide someone with a consequence because they have never had one.   How does this get this bad?


No comments:

Post a Comment