About Me

My photo
Lifestyle | KBeauty | Living with Multiple Sclerosis | Cancer Survivor | Beauty Blogger | My mind takes me to many places! Come along for the ride.


Twitter: @koreansoul77
Instagram: halfkoreangirl25

Monday, January 16, 2012

Senses

I had a weird experience earlier today. I was out and I felt very emotionally overwhelmed. I was sitting at the doctors office waiting for my appointment and trying to pinpoint the reason. Was it the fact that I was at the doctor? No. I had gotten enough rest and I didn't have work today.

Then it dawned on met. For me smells bring about memories and feelings. I realized that I used a hair product today that I hadn't used in months. When I was using it lots of things were going on and I think the smell brought all of that back.

I don't think I'll be using that stuff again. Egads!

No comments:

Post a Comment