About Me

My photo
Lifestyle | KBeauty | Living with Multiple Sclerosis | Cancer Survivor | Beauty Blogger | My mind takes me to many places! Come along for the ride.


Twitter: @koreansoul77
Instagram: halfkoreangirl25

Sunday, May 8, 2011

I am going to write a strongly worded letter!


Last night after my trek with my good friend and some frivolity at Barnes and Noble with another good friend of ours, I decide I want Chic-Fil-A. Now, I don’t eat fast food very often and if I do I will go to Chic-fil-A. Well, I decide to go last night because they’re closed on Sundays. For the record when I want Chic-fil-A it’s usually on Sunday and then I grumble quietly to myself for awhile after I realize what day it is. 

So, I go to get my chicken sandwich. I pull up to the drive-thru to order, all excited about my decision when I am told “I’m sorry. We’re out of chicken.” ……….

…………..
(blink blink)
…………..

HOW DO YOU RUN OUT OF CHICKEN!? (Actually, this is not what I said, what I said was “Oh” and they gave me a card for a free meal.)

But seriously HOW do you run out of chicken? The name of your restaurant is “Chic-fil-A” not Pig-fil-A or MooCow-fil-A, all you sell IS CHICKEN! Were you shocked that people might show up on a Saturday and actually order CHICKEN!? I picture the ordering manager going down their list.

“Fries, Check”
“Buns, Check”
“Soda and a napkins, Check”
“Hm….I think I’m forgetting something (mumbling) fries, buns, soda, napkins. Nope we’re good!” 

CHICKEN! YOU FORGOT THE CHICKEN!! This should be in big bold 22 point font at the top of the list. Marked in red with post it notes on it saying do not forget. 

I…think sometimes, just sometimes, someone is laughing at me hysterically as I try to navigate things like buying dinner (smile).

No comments:

Post a Comment