About Me

My photo
Lifestyle | KBeauty | Living with Multiple Sclerosis | Cancer Survivor | Beauty Blogger | My mind takes me to many places! Come along for the ride.


Twitter: @koreansoul77
Instagram: halfkoreangirl25

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Funny things my mom says part 2

The new fall season has started! They have some interesting new shows out there. As much as I hate it I think “The Event” has caught my attention. But I digress. So, my mother and I are sitting and talking and I say “Oh, did you know they re-did Hawaii 50?” My mother was a big fan of the original series and I thought she’d like to watch it.

“Yeah, I watched it tonight.”

“Oh ok! Did you know that guy on there is Korean?”

“Yeah I knew.”

“Really? How did you know?”

“I saw him and his eyes are small.” (Motioning with her fingers around her eyes in a pinching manner)

Then she starts laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment