About Me

My photo
Lifestyle | KBeauty | Living with Multiple Sclerosis | Cancer Survivor | Beauty Blogger | My mind takes me to many places! Come along for the ride.


Twitter: @koreansoul77
Instagram: halfkoreangirl25

Sunday, September 18, 2016

September 2016 3B Beauty Bag Review

3B (Beauty Beyond Borders) is a beauty subscription box that sends four to five deluxe Asian beauty samples for $12.00 a month. I say samples but most of the time there is also a full-sized product included. I’m a huge fan of Korean beauty (cause ya know). So a subscription box with Asian beauty samples was too hard for me to resist. If you’re already into Asian beauty and are well versed in the products this is probably not the box for you.

On to all the things!



The Aloe Vera Moisture Real Soothing Gel by Welcos Kwailnara was pretty hard to miss and believe it or not this is still not the full sized product! The Gel contains 98% organic aloe vera, cucumber extract, and vitamin E. What it doesn’t have is alcohol. This is a huge plus for me because of my sensitive and dry skin. I always wondered why companies put alcohol in products marketed to those of us with sensitive skin. “What’s something we can add that will irritate and dry out their face…? OH I know!”

It also contains no parabens, benzophenone, silicone, mineral oil, animal oil (what?) or pigment. It has a seal so I haven’t smelled it but the ingredients list does not have any added fragrance that I can see. I will be trying this product right after I make sure my new toner isn’t going to effect my skin (smile).


Super Plus Triple Function BB Cream by SKIN79 is 100% not my shade. There is no way I can test this but I can give you some information on the product.  “SKIN79 triple function blemish balm cream that shields skin from premature aging with potent SPF 25, while whitening skin and reducing existing lines and wrinkles. The creamy formula effectively covers up skin imperfections, creating a perfect base for makeup and foundation. Skin feels and looks fresh, with a gorgeous matte finish all day long. Recommended for combination and oily skin types.”



There is no scent to this BB Cream, which I really like. The product seems more like a thick foundation rather then a BB Cream and I think it will be pretty full coverage. I can’t find any information about the product’s ingredients but searching online has yielded no results. If you have a lot of sensitivities you may want to do a more in-depth search for an ingredients list.

Next we have a very small sample of the All Clean Balm by Heimish. I’m not even sure I’ll be able to use this to remove any makeup the sample is so small. Active ingredients are citrus herb oil, coconut extract, Shea butter, and donkey milk (maybe this is the animal oil they were talking about earlier?).


The last two products in the bag are by Etude House. We have the Honey Cera Cream and Honey Cera Priming Eye Serum. Unfortunately the scent of these products is a huge turn off for me. It smells like a fairy fart and I cannot put this on my face (yes I said fairy fart).





That’s all folks! I’m happy to have the Aloe Gel but I’m not sure that product alone is worth the bag. I’m thinking about canceling this subscription to be honest. I can buy Korean Skin-care without having to get this beauty box every month. What do you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment