About Me

My photo
Lifestyle | KBeauty | Living with Multiple Sclerosis | Cancer Survivor | Beauty Blogger | My mind takes me to many places! Come along for the ride.


Twitter: @koreansoul77
Instagram: halfkoreangirl25

Saturday, June 13, 2015

June 2015 Ipsy Unbagging and Review

Look at this – Two days and two unboxing's! Today I am unbagging the June 2015 Ipsy bag. Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription service that sends 5 or so sample sized beauty products. The difference with this beauty subscription service is that they also send you a small makeup bag every month. The cost for Ipsy is $10.00 a month check them out here at www.ipsy.com

Now onto all the things! 


Jules and Esther Vitamin C Serum was the first product I took out of my bag. I was pretty excited to see this. I’ve been looking for a good vitamin C serum and have been sampling a few brands. The product has a very nice orange smell to it. I anticipated that it would be clear but the liquid is more milky white. This product is cruelty and paraben free (which is a plus) and I’ll report back after using this for a month to see how it goes!




I was pretty shocked to see these BioRepbulic SkinCare Sheet masks. I received their sheet mask trio in Cucumber Breeze, Aloe Rescue, and Green Tea Detox. I love sheet masks. Korean skincare, and Asian skincare in general, uses sheet masks regularly. Since I use a lot of Korean products sheet masks are already part of my beauty routine. I haven’t tried any of these masks yet but I will this weekend and will report back on if I think they’re effective. Great product!


The Smashbox Cosmetics Photo Finish Foundation Primer was the first primer I ever used. I’m still a huge fan of the product and already own a full sized bottle. I will be giving this one away to a friend so they can sample it. Overall if you haven’t tried the Smashbox primer and you’re looking for one you should give it a go.


I have wanted to try Sephora’s Formula X nail polish and I got my chance this month because of Ipsy. This hot coral pink color is a great summer color. The formula is thick and while I like two coats of nail polish you could do one coat and go. I can’t say much about how long the polish lasts (I haven’t worn it long enough) but so far so good. I’ll report back after week. 



I thought this tre'StiQue Mini Shadow Crayon had opened in bag but it was just the packaging that fooled me. I received the shadow crayon in Marimoto Pink Pearl. It’s a very subtle pink color but is very buildable. I like this shade for summer. I do have to say that I swatched this on my hand and it wouldn’t wipe off (laugh). I actually had to pull out my makeup remover so I’m going to say that this is a long staying product. 




I am very happy with my Ipsy bag this month. This months bag fit my personal tastes and I hope that this is an ongoing trend for the future. Most of the bags I’ve had from Ipsy have been misses so much so that I was thinking about canceling. They have remnewed my faith in them (smile). What did you guys think of your Ipsy bags?

1 comment:

  1. I have yet to tried Ipsy bag yet but I love your bag review!! :)

    Ursula aka Blueridge Beauty

    ReplyDelete