About Me

My photo
Lifestyle | KBeauty | Living with Multiple Sclerosis | Cancer Survivor | Beauty Blogger | My mind takes me to many places! Come along for the ride.


Twitter: @koreansoul77
Instagram: halfkoreangirl25

Sunday, September 11, 2016

I'm baaaaccckkkk with a life update and the start of new reviews, content and YouTube!

Hi everyone! I know I’ve been away for a while but I’m back with exciting things and a few fun life updates!

First the updates - I have new job. I’ve been at it for a year and this is the reason for my very quiet blog. My job has nothing to do with make-up but I love it. For those that don’t know I was not working due to Cancer. I have Multiple Sclerosis and with the chemotherapy I could not hold a full-time job. The fear was I would never be able to work full-time again. Well everyone I beat the odds and I realize how much I love working. Honestly interacting with people daily is something I missed more then I realized.

I’m also two years cancer from as of February! This is a huge milestone with Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia. I’m still going to my Hematologist Oncologist every four months but my prognosis is good. Which leads to my Multiple Sclerosis, which I am also happy to say, is keeping itself in check. I had a horrible couple of weeks after a car accident (I’m fine the car was not but car is fine now) of severe fatigue with dizziness and nausea. That was not ideal but if that’s the worse I get after a bad car accident and massive amounts of stress I’ll take it!

Now onto some blogging/vlogging updates which I am very excited about. I will be launching a new website soon for the blog. This will separate medical, food, and make up and skincare into separate sections. The tabs will help with navigation and will help me keep OCD organized (smile). Expect the re-launch at the end of September!

My reviews will start back up this week.  I will start with a review of the Sephora VIB Rouge Event that happened on September 10th. I will also be posting my new skincare routine! That will be live Tuesday!

My YouTube channel will be launching October 15th! When I tell you that the YouTube channel has been a work in progress believe me. We had videos ready to go last year but with my new job I didn’t feel that it would be appropriate to post three videos and then shut it down.

Now that I’m comfortable with my new job and know how much time I can devote to recording I am ready to launch!


Please follow me on instagram @halfkoreangirl25 for more content and more real time updates. I’ll also be hosting a giveaway when the new page launches (Hmmmm Korean, Lorac, and brushes oh my!).  I’m very excited to be back and I cannot wait to share everything with you guys again.

No comments:

Post a Comment