About Me

My photo
Lifestyle | KBeauty | Living with Multiple Sclerosis | Cancer Survivor | Beauty Blogger | My mind takes me to many places! Come along for the ride.


Twitter: @koreansoul77
Instagram: halfkoreangirl25

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

First look at the Bite Beauty Lip Lab Limited Release Crème Deluxe Lipstick Shade 007

Here is your first look at the Bite Beauty Lip Lab Limited Release Crème Deluxe Lipstick Shade 007. I have to say I am in love with the color of this lipstick. The formula is creamy, goes on smoothly, and has a lovely scent. The wear time is average but I am so willing to apply this over and over. I wish I had purchased two! 








For the swatches I have not used lip liner (you can tell) as to not modify the color of the lipstick itself. Shade 007 will be available in Canada on July 15 and they sell out fast ladies so grab one if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment