About Me

My photo
Lifestyle | KBeauty | Living with Multiple Sclerosis | Cancer Survivor | Beauty Blogger | My mind takes me to many places! Come along for the ride.


Twitter: @koreansoul77
Instagram: halfkoreangirl25

Monday, May 14, 2012

Leptin Reset Week 3 and CPAP madness!

Well 3rd week on Leptin and really it's more of a way of life now. BTW I'm trying to find a good source for my chorizo habit. Any ideas people? I digress.I feel tons better and it's easy to eat this way but I didn't know how much it was doing until Sunday. 

I watched my friend do a Triathlon on Sunday - Well at least part of one. What this means is that was supposed to go in the am, my phone didn't alert me to her texts, then I got all of them at once (from her and the hubby). So, I quickly shoved some food in my mouth and ran out the door. 

This means I didn't get my allotted amount of protein and WOO I could tell. By 11 when we were getting food I felt like I could eat a horse. Then that evening I was so hungry I couldn't think straight! 

Leptin does something if nothing but keep me full!  

As for this CPAP Business - I'm not sure it's helping at all. From what I've heard most people report that it makes them feel better almost immediately. I haven't felt any better. I thought I did a bit on the first day but that's quickly gone away. Maybe this takes longer then I thought; or whatever other excuse can be thrown in here, but I'm not so happy with this crap. If it's not going to help me then I don't want to strap a mask to my face very night. 

Yes, I have been doing it every night religiously. Since my doctor decided not to share my results or talk to me about this "AT ALL" I don't know what the sleep study report said. I have to wonder how sever they think it is and if I even need this machine. 

I still haven't made my shopping bag. Even though I've been trying every night. Who can have hobbies when you have things like Triathlons and farmers markets to worry about (smile)?

No comments:

Post a Comment