About Me

My photo
Lifestyle | KBeauty | Living with Multiple Sclerosis | Cancer Survivor | Beauty Blogger | My mind takes me to many places! Come along for the ride.


Twitter: @koreansoul77
Instagram: halfkoreangirl25

Thursday, November 3, 2011

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." - Bob Marley

What do people think about that quote? Do you think it's correct that everyone we come across will hurt us we just have to be able to find the people who are worth it?

When I get hurt I try to figure out how I contributed to the situation. I'm not saying that I blame myself but I want to know what to do to try my best to avoid it in the future. At times, even if I don't want to admit it, I know it's 100% my fault.

I've found that if I like someone or love them, I am willing to put up with much more. I have to admit I have a short tolerance for things. I might be difficult and stubborn but hey that's me. I am less tolerant now because of things such as my MS diagnosis and the death of my father.

I don't think I keep anyone around who I believe is hurting me purposefully. I do think there is a difference between getting hurt because of misunderstandings and someone doing something to hurt you directly. I don't keep the second kind of person around long, I hope  (smile).


Now like previous blog this is not an excuse. After someone tells you it hurts them if you do X and you keep doing it but apologize then now it's gone from "I didn't know" to "I didn't care".


So, yes I think that quote is correct - I suppose you just have to set your own limits.

No comments:

Post a Comment